Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dad Prayer

Feel free to use this prayer as you pray for your family ...

Father, sincere faith can be passed down through generations.  Paul was reminded of Timothy's sincere faith that first lived in his grandmother Lois and also in his mother Eunice and Paul was convinced that same faith now lived in Timothy.  (2 Timothy 1:5) Please give me a great faith that leaves a legacy in my kids and in my future generations ... the type of faith that is passed on and lives on.  From everlasting to everlasting Your love is with those who fear You, and Your righteousness with their children's children. (Psalm 103:17).  Help me to fear You and walk with You so that Your righteousness will be with all of my future generations and that faith will be passed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive