Monday, December 30, 2013

My Most Viewed Blog Posts from 2013




Just in case you're wandering, here are the 5 most viewed posts on my blog this year.  As the sun begins to set on 2013, it was fun for me just to review these posts and reflect on the people and events that moved me to write these things.  If you've stopped by this blog, allow me to simply say "thank you."  I enjoy writing and putting down my thoughts.  I hope to do this more and become much better at it.  I'm thankful that you've shown enough interest in my life to stop by here to see what I have to say.  If you're reading this, I just took a moment to pray for you and asked God's favor and blessing upon your life.  God's best to you as we move in to 2014.

2 comments:

  1. It?s Exhausting To Search Out Knowledgeable People On This Matter, But You Sound Like You Realize What You?re Talking About! Thanks agen judi terpercaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Items From You, Man. I've Remember Your Stuff Prior To And You Are Just Too Great. I Actually Like What You Have Acquired Here, Certainly Like What You're Stating And The Way In Which You Are Saying It. You Make It Entertaining And You Still Take Care Of To Stay It Smart. I Cant Wait To Learn Much More From You. This Is Really A Tremendous Website. agenify

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive