Monday, April 8, 2013

$10.00 Could Help Me Get to Haiti




On June 7th, I will be taking a group of our teenagers and adults to Haiti where we will be working with an organization called CPR-3.  This ministry helps the millions of Haitian children and adults living in poverty by supplying them with food, funding building projects, and also by teaching them the Bible in creative ways.   Their desire is to breath life and hope in to the world.  I want to partner with a vision like that!
     The total cost of this trip is approximately $1,700.00.  I’m incredibly excited about this opportunity, not only because I have the opportunity to lead our teenagers and adults and see them serve in this way, but also because I’m looking for my eyes to be opened to the greater needs in our world.  I’m excited to see what God is going to do in my life and how He is going to use us to help the the Haitian people.  
$1,700.00 is a significant amount of money to raise and I would greatly appreciate any help.  If 100 people would be willing to give $10, I will be well on my way to Haiti.  If you feel so led, all donations are tax deductible and I would be incredibly grateful.  Any donations can be given through Grace Community Church (20076 County Road 36  Goshen, IN  46526)  or you can simply fill out the form below and mail it to Grace Community.   

I have prayerfully considered donating $___________________ to Rich Yauger for his mission trip to Haiti. 



Name: _____________________________________________



Due to IRS regulations, Grace Community Church cannot refund your gift if I cannot go unless the whole project is cancelled. All gifts will be used for ongoing short term ministry. Please make checks payable to Grace Community Church. NOTE: Please do not put my name on your check in the memo line or you will not be able to receive tax credit at the end of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. tracy.rose@healthline.comApril 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive