Monday, August 27, 2012

The Team


This is a picture of our pastoral team at Grace Community Church.  Pastor Jim wrote about our team right here on his blog and has some incredibly encouraging words to say.  Love that about him.  He's always pouring in to us.  I wanted to take a moment as well to say a few words starting from left to right ...

Jim ... one of the most influential men in my life, driven by seeing people come to Jesus, driven to pour courage in to men and help them be passionate followers of Jesus Christ

Jeremy ... talented, humble, passionate about seeing people worship Jesus, intensely driven to help others live free in Jesus

That's me in the middle ... looking super-hero'ish :)

Jon ... always caring about people, compassionate, believes the best in and wants the best for others, always thinking about the future and ways to reach children and adults more effectively

Miah ... focused, on task, caring, always desiring to bring the best out in others, willing to push a point when needed and sacrifice a preference when needed

I would describe our work environment as intense, but not tense.  I love these guys.  I would trust my family to them.  We challenge each other and make each other better and I'm incredibly grateful for the influence they all have in my life.  They are great examples to follow and I have learned so much from them.  They are truly great husbands, great dads, and they are also great pastors.  

"So let's not get tired of doing what is good.  At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up."  Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive