Today, many students in our youth ministry are starting a 30 Days of Good challenge. The idea is to be a driving force for good in our homes, schools, and community over the next 30 days. So, every day, students will have some type of assignment to complete that revolves around Bible study, Bible memorization, and acts of kindness. I'm excited to see what comes of this and the impact our students can have in the lives of others over the next 30 days.
- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (30)
- Axis Wrap Up - Seek Truth ... If God is Good Why D...
- First Day on the Job
- 40 Days of Oatmeal
- 30 Days of Good
- Axis Wrap Up - Seek Truth ... Why Should We Trust ...
- Our Newest Team Member
- Axis Wrap Up - Seek Truth ... How Can We Know God ...
- Newest Series at Grace Community
- Easter Sunday at Grace Community
- Easter Flash Mob
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (180)