One of my favorite authors and speakers is Beth Moore. She's an incredibly gifted communicator with an amazing story of how God can completely change a person's life. During our staff meeting at Grace today, we spent some time watching Passion 2012 online and Beth Moore was the speaker we heard. I was completely blown away as she shared from Luke 8:40 - 56. Here are just a few of the things she said that I just had to write down:
- "It is impossible for you to go unnoticed by God."
- "For most of us, the greatest need we have for healing is intensely private. We are as sic as our secrets. We have a tendency to hide what needs the most healing."
- "You cannot be unclean enough to mess Jesus up."
- "Jesus makes Himself easy to grab on too."
- "When you feel God's healing, He feels it too."
- "You cannot consume God, but He can consume you."