Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Could Really Use $10




On June 13- 20 I'll be leading a group of teenagers on a mission trip to Nicaragua.  I'm trying to raise $900 to cover the expenses of the trip.  I'm trying to ease the financial "ask" as much as I can and figured that $10 ... while still a lot ... isn't too difficult to give.  So, I'm humbling asking for 90 people to be willing to give $10 in order to help with this trip.  I've never tried to raise money in this way before, but again, instead of asking for 9 people to give $100 thought I'd attempt to make it easier financially and attempt to get 90 people to give $10.00. 

If you feel led to help support me on this trip, I would be incredibly grateful! Any donations can be given through Grace Community Church (20076 County Road 36  Goshen, IN  46526) simply by filling out the form below. But, most importantly I would covet your prayers.   If you'd like to read about some of our experience our experiences in Nicaragua last year, you can do so by going here.




I have prayerfully considered donating $___________________ to Rich Yauger for his mission trip to Nicaragua.



Name: _____________________________________________



Due to IRS regulations, Grace Community Church cannot refund your gift if I cannot go unless the whole project is cancelled. All gifts will be used for ongoing short term ministry. Please make checks payable to Grace Community Church. NOTE: Please do not put my name on your check in the memo line or you will not be able to receive tax credit at the end of the year.

3 comments:

  1. Rich, you can count on us for $10. I'll send it to the church. Thanks for letting us help and we'll be praying too.

    Dave and Susan Griffith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, guys! Really appreciate it. That's a huge help. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check is in the mail for $100! Love you little brother!! I'm so proud of you!

    Debbie and Terry

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive