We recently took our senior high youth ministry to Kalahari for a weekend retreat. Lots of fun and lots of great time learning and hanging out with our kids. One of the things that was done on the retreat is blowing up all the heads of youth pastors that were there and putting them on poles to be paraded around. It was pretty funny. We'll some of the volunteers at axis decided to take it one step further and they just emailed me some of the fun they had with my ... well ... head. Thanks Aaron and Galen for the laughs!
We have no idea who the girl in the elevator is, but I love the expression on her face!
Check out the picture below and you'll understand why a shower was important.
- ► 2017 (13)
- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (71)
- Axis Wrap Up 2/23/11 - How Two
- Wipe Out and Drum Line Service Kickoff
- Why I Love My Church
- Fun at My Expense
- Mercy and me before the big Daddy Daughter Dance...
- I Haven't Taken a Date to a Dance Since My Senior ...
- Axis Wrap Up 2-9-11 The Beach Bash
- What I Learn from a Loss
- History of the Terrible Towel
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2010 (180)