Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Miscellaneous

- It's hard to believe, but Torah is 8 weeks old already! Man, those two months have gone by so fast ... and are pretty much a blur. It's definitely been more busy at our house over the past two months. It's amazing how 8 pounds of a beautiful baby girl can completely re-arrange the working structure of your home! It's been a wonderful adjustment ... at times pretty stressful ... we're a little more tired at the end of the day ... but so incredibly grateful for our family.


- Torah is smiling now. In the famous words of Bruno Mars: "When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile."



- Ezra is totally in love with her and ALWAYS asks if he can hold her.


- No matter what my day has been like, when I hold my baby girl, I feel completely at peace. There's just something about holding a sleeping baby ... I just feel surrounded with a sense of calmness ... and my heart beats more slowly. I love it!

- We also did an event this weekend just for parents of kids in our youth ministry. We held a Christmas concert for them and served some yummy desserts. 40 Miles North (aka Jeremiah and Marcie Olson) did all of the music. They were awesome! Above is the crew of girls that made the concert happen. Let me tell ya ... cleaning up afterwards was so much fun! Wierd to say that, but those girls just made it a blast!

- Here's a picture of one of the delicious drinks that we made. Each drink got loaded with whipped cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive