Monday, June 14, 2010
- We invested in a blow-up pool over the weekend and were able to put it to good use when we had some kids stay with us on Saturday. Ezra LOVED having Ethan and Elisha over for the day and the pool was definitely the popular attraction ... even more popular than the dance recital I had planned for the kids. For some reason, they didn't like it very much. :)
- Mercy got to "strut her stuff" in her new bathing suit (thanks, Aunt Sandra). Seriously ... that girl is the cutest girl in the world!
- Both kids have been sick this week, which has made for an interested week in the Yauger household. Sickness = crankiness for both kids and parents! As of this morning, though, it seems like both kids are back on track physically. Whew!
- We had our ultrasound last week as well. Carol is 22 weeks along now and we were finally able to see our baby. Man, those things never get old! It was so awesome to see the baby moving its hands and legs and just being so darn cute! I can't wait to meet the little bloke or shelia ... that's boy or girl for those who don't know Australian. :)
- Was listening to some Cold Play over the weekend. Love the song "The Scientist."
- The band on my iTunes that may surprise you ... The Devil Wears Prada.
- I finally bought new shorts. While on vacation, I decided that it was time to get some new shorts to wear. As I talked it over with Carol, we both realized that it's been 5 years since I last purchased a pair of shorts. The expression "When pigs fly" can now be replaced with "When Rich buys another pair of shorts."
- We have just a fantastic week planned at Grace Community next week. Dad Fest is gonna rock! We are combing all 3 of our services in to one for the first time since meeting in our new building. We are also doing everything we can to reach men and are actually giving a way a Honda Shadow to some lucky guy next week. For more info on Dad Fest AND Kid Fest, click on the logo below.
- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (106)
- God Moments
- Nicaragua Update # 4: The Dump
- Nicaragua Update # 3
- I Was a Sweaty Mess ... and Loved It
- Nicaragua Update # 1
- Axis Wrap Up 6/16/10 - What We Believe About Jesus...
- Doing What You Don't Want to Do
- Monday Miscellaneous
- Our Graduates
- Axis Wrap Up 6/9/10 - What We Believe About God
- Soccer Camp in South Bend
- Monday Miscellaneous
- Fun Fact About Men
- ▼ June (14)