Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Miscellaneous

- So, I'm in the process of switching offices at the moment. I can't believe it, but I'm downsizing. We had an open office and I just felt like I needed a change of scenery, so I decided to make the move. Not sure what was prompting me to move offices, but after giving it some thought, just decided to do it. I'm hoping to be done moving stuff today.

- I was fairly disappointed with the Super Bowl commercials. Seriously ... 2.3 million dollars was the average cost of a 30 second slot and my overall thought on most of the commercials was "You spent 2.3 million dollars on that!?"

- Books I'm currently reading: Killing Cockroaches by Tony Morgan and Prayer, Does It Make Any Difference by Phillip Yancey. Good stuff so far.

- Our daughter took her first two steps Saturday evening. So much fun!

- Our son is such an encourager. He's 2 1/2, but always says things that just make you feel good about yourself. Often when I'm carrying wood in to our house for our fireplace he'll say "Dad, your so strong." Saturday, while I was carrying wood in to our house he said "Dad, you're so heavy." lol ... Time to run a little more, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive