Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mercy's Teeth



I am totally in love with my little girl. It's only a matter of time before she finds out that she has me completely wrapped around her finger. She currently has 6 teeth and I'm discovering they can do a lot of damage! Here is what she has done in just the past 3 days:

- Had a little temper tantrum and bit my wife leaving marks on her that would make the stars of Twilight jealous!

- Chewed in to ... literally ... a piece of a pew at the church I grew up in. I was there visiting over the weekend and somehow, some way she gnawed on the back of the pew taking a little piece out!

- Ruined my Blackberry. Not sure what she did, but she had the thing for like 3 minutes and now it's shot! I saw her with it in her mouth, took it away, went to use it and nothing. Took it to the Verizon dealer and there was no water damage or anything ... just the wrath of an 11 month old girl with teeth.

Can't wait to share these stories with her in her journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive