Friday, October 2, 2009

That Joke Stinks



It's been a really busy week and will be a super busy weekend with our middle school retreat coming up. Hence the reason that I haven't been posting much this week. But, even though it's been busy, it hasn't been too busy for a little practical joke. Wednesday at axis we did a "Hot Potato" type game, but we used a Rainbow Trout. Anyway, after the night, I was going to throw the fish away, but thought to myself ... I gotta do something with this fish. So, I put it in Craig's office Wednesday night in a nice hiding place. After smelling something Thursday but not knowing what it was, he finally found it Friday morning. His office was RIPE!

Love ya, Craig ... but won't be having meetings in your office any time soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive