Thursday, September 17, 2009

U2 Set from Sunday Night Concert


1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get on Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. I Still Haven't Found What I’m Looking For
7. Elevation
8. Your Blue Room
9. Unknown Caller
10. Until the End of the World
11. Stay (Faraway, So Close) - Very cool acoustic version
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City of Blinding Lights - One of my favorites from the night
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - A lot different than what's on the cd
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday - Totally rocked! One of my favorites from the night.
17. MLK
18. Walk On
Encore
19. One/Amazing Grace
20. Where the Streets Have No Name
Encore 2
21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way) - Bono wore a red, neon jacket and sang in to a red, neon circular mic that hung from the top of the stage.
22. With or Without You
23. Moment of Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive