Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Monday

- Was able to spend some time with my mom, brother, nephew, and niece this weekend. It was good to have them with us. My mom made her famous macaroni salad ... my belly is full of macaroni salad!

- I spent some time on Saturday being involved in something called NAC (Nurturing Abilities for Christ). Our church hosted the last NAC rally of the year. I grew up being involved in NAC. From 8th grade to 12th grade I was involved in things like Bible quizzing, drama, and puppets. I quizzed on a national level twice and the puppet team I was on came in 1st and 2nd place nationally two separate years. Being involved in NAC had such a strong impact on my life. I still remember much of what I studied through Bible quizzing and the relationships the I built on the drama teams and puppet teams were very strong. It was cool to see another NAC rally on Saturday and hope that the teenagers that were involved will have the same great memories from NAC that I have.

- I read on CNN.com that a cruise ship fought off pirates. Am I the only one to think that it's crazy that we still have pirates floating around out there!

- I'll be running my half marathon this Saturday. Can't wait! After eating all of that macaroni salad, I think a half marathon is just what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive