Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Monday

- I'm not sure how my wife does it, but she's pretty amazing! She's up multiple times a night with our new daughter and yet in the morning she's smiling, in a good mood, and ready to give all the attention in the world to our son. I remember when Ezra was born how amazed I was at Carol. Well, I'm once again amazed by her. She makes me want to be a better man and I am blessed to have her in my life.

- We went to small group last night and really had one of our best times. We spent a lot of time in prayer for each other. There were a lot of things going on in our lives and it just seemed like a time to spending praying. It was a real special time. On the way home, though, I got pulled over by a police officer. He comes up to the car and asks me if I've been drinking that night! I guess I was sorta driving across the yellow line and must have been doing an awful job driving if one of the first questions he asks me is if I was drinking! What's even more funny, the girl who baby sat for our small group (one of the girls in our youth ministry) drove past while the police officer was talking to me. Good times!

- We have a lot of things coming up on the calendar: Elder retreat this weekend, Super Bowl Party next weekend, Youth team meetings, Middle School Retreat, Daddy/Daughter Dance ... all in February ... It certainly doesn't take long for the calendar to fill up.

- Speaking of Super Bowl ... Go Steelers! My mom is sending us a Steeler's outfit for Mercy. You better believe the entire family will be decked out in Steeler gear come next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive